January 20th is National Cheese Lover's Day! What better way to celebrate than with this twist on a classic dish? Jacob Bromwell's recipe is simple and will surely exceed any cheese lover's expectations for Macaroni & Cheese! Order a set of our American-Made Wonder Shredders here.
Ingredients-1 cup mayonnaise
-1 cup sour cream
-2 cup shredded mozzarella
-2 cups shredded sharp cheddar
-1¾ cup uncooked macaroni
-salt and pepper to taste
-roughly ½ sleeve of crushed Ritz crackers
Instructions1. Cook macaroni according to directions and drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350.
3. Mix together mayo, sour cream, mozzarella, cheddar, salt, and pepper.
4. Stir in the cooked macaroni.
5. Place in a baking dish (8x8 or 9x13, spray with non-stick spray)
6. Top with crushed Ritz crackers.
7. Bake for about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
8. Let cool, and then enjoy your yummy Mac & Cheese!