Aerodynamically designed, Frequent Flyer is the ideal companion for transporting carry-on liquor while traveling. The flask body is inspired by the shape of our best-selling Vermonter, a shape that is both comfortable and discreet when stored in the front pocket of your pants. Featuring our proprietary SuperPolish™ finish and holding 3.4 fluid ounces (100 ml), this unique Jacob Bromwell® flask is designed to be the maximum TSA-approved container size allowed for liquids in your carry-on luggage at airports throughout the world. The good news is, it's just enough to get you comfortably numb.
Note: FAA and other aviation governing bodies may not allow the self-serve of alcohol on airplanes. Please consult your local laws before traveling.
- Quick Ship: Shipping is guaranteed within 1 business day
- Delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address
- Item ships directly from the Jacob Bromwell® warehouse in New Lenox, IL
- International Orders: Duties and import taxes may be imposed by shipping carrier
- We provide easy returns/exchanges
Precision machined screw top.
Frequent Flyer features a precision machined copper screw top which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you fill it. Twist, sip, enjoy.
Copper is an investment for life.
Copper is sky-high on the commodities market today, and there are up to five red-blooded artisans involved in the creation of this copper masterpiece. Every step in our proprietary manufacturing process is done entirely by hand.