A 10-ounce flask—enough for a nip on the go—is more relevant than ever. Roosevelt features a kidney-shaped design that, at roughly 3 inches wide and 6 inches tall, is slim and compact. This distinguished, heavy copper vessel is hand hammered to perfection by skilled Jacob Bromwell® artisans, resulting in over 5 labor hours per piece. Each Roosevelt features our proprietary SuperPolish™ finish and comes with a precision machined copper screw top, which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you use it. Like a fine watch, Roosevelt is yours to treasure for life.
- Quick Ship: Shipping is guaranteed within 1 business day
- Delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address
- Item ships directly from the Jacob Bromwell® warehouse in New Lenox, IL
- International Orders: Duties and import taxes may be imposed by shipping carrier
- We provide easy returns/exchanges
Precision machined screw top.
Roosevelt features a precision machined copper screw top which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you fill it. Twist, sip, enjoy.
Copper is an investment for life.
Copper is sky-high on the commodities market today, and there are up to five red-blooded artisans involved in the creation of this copper masterpiece. Every step in our proprietary manufacturing process is done entirely by hand.