With a 6.8 oz. liquid capacity and a removable screw top closure, this heirloom copper flask guarantees an air tight seal for your fine spirit of choice. Kentucky Round remains one of the most popular Jacob Bromwell® copper flasks on the market, as the unique round design allows for discrete storage in a sport coat or jacket pocket. Expertly crafted by Jacob Bromwell®, this distinctly designed vessel is made of pure, solid copper with our proprietary SuperPolish™ finish, and will hold its own by the campfire or the Kentucky Derby. Enjoy with good company.
- Quick Ship: Shipping is guaranteed within 1 business day
- Delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address
- Item ships directly from the Jacob Bromwell® warehouse in New Lenox, IL
- International orders may experience delays and take longer to arrive
- We provide easy returns/exchanges
Precision machined screw top.
Kentucky Round features a precision machined copper screw top which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you fill it. Twist, sip, enjoy.
Copper is an investment for life.
Copper is sky-high on the commodities market today, and there are up to five red-blooded artisans involved in the creation of this copper masterpiece. Every step in our proprietary manufacturing process is done entirely by hand.