Customers have written and shared stories with us about inheriting a 100+ year-old Jacob Bromwell® grater, and how they’ve remained sharp even after all these years. More than likely your mom, grandmother, or maybe even great-grandmother used this same USA-made cheese grater in their own kitchens. In fact, it’s estimated that 1 in 4 American households still owns a Jacob Bromwell® cheese grater. Our handcrafted World Famous Grater features fine, medium, and coarse grating surfaces, plus a slicer, making it the most versatile cheese and vegetable grater on the market. A true keepsake, this special Jacob Bromwell® cheese grater will remain in your kitchen for decades to come.
- Quick Ship: Shipping is guaranteed same day or next business day
- Delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address
- Item ships directly from the Jacob Bromwell® warehouse in New Lenox, IL
- International orders may experience delays and take longer to arrive
- We provide easy returns/exchanges