Heavy, substantial, and long-lasting, this is the same bread pan Jacob Bromwell® has been making for over 100 years, and it's still a customer favorite. Entirely made in the USA, it's crafted from heavy-gauge aluminum—which holds the heat well and offers evenly-browned baked bread every time. Plus, we build galvanized steel wires into the rims to provide sturdiness and support, prevent warping, and ensure each pan will never rust. Perfect for savory breads, pound cakes, banana breads, and more—the possible uses are endless. Just spray and bake, and the bread will slide right out—no cleanup necessary. You'll feel good knowing that your purchase is supporting American workers, and the durable, solid build quality means you'll enjoy this professional-grade classic for generations to come.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic with zero counterfeit risk and strict quality standards
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Made in America, completely by hand.
Made in the USA out of pure aluminum for superior heat conductivity and produces consistent and evenly-browned baked bread every time.
Lifetime durability guaranteed.
These premium pans have a lifetime durability and will never rust - plus, encapsulated galvanized steel rims prevent warping.