In fact, if the words "pie plates" have never sent shivers of wonder and historical excitement down your spine, they will now. A rich part of American history, these USA-made Jacob Bromwell® pie plates have not always been used just for pie. During the mid 19th century, those resourceful miners and pioneers of the Old West took these same pie plates—or pie pans—and used them to pan for gold during the 1848 California Gold Rush. Today, we've packaged them as a Set of 2, so you can use them for baking something scrumptious for your next family gathering. You might just strike gold.
- Quick Ship: Shipping is guaranteed same day or next business day
- Delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address
- Item ships directly from the Jacob Bromwell® warehouse in New Lenox, IL
- International orders may experience delays and take longer to arrive
- We provide easy returns/exchanges