Many companies make perfectly good flour sifters. We make the best.In 1819, Jacob Bromwell® invented the world's first flour sifter, which eventually became patented in 1930 (Patent No. 1753995). Today, we're still making them in the original style. A must-have for every American kitchen, our popular 3-cup flour sifters feature a single screen as well as our proprietary 4-wire agitator. As the oldest flour sifters in America, they are guaranteed to produce the finest, smoothest flour possible for perfect cakes, cookies and more. So bring back memories and create new ones by sifting flour the old-fashioned way, and you'll soon be part of the Jacob Bromwell® tradition.
- Quick Ship: Shipping is guaranteed same day or next business day
- Delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address
- Item ships directly from the Jacob Bromwell® warehouse in New Lenox, IL
- International orders may experience delays and take longer to arrive
- We provide easy returns/exchanges