You've found it - the same portable oven you remember using as a kid, and the oldest known oven to American history (seriously).Whether you're cooking over a campfire, stovetop, or fireplace, our non-electric Old Fashioned Potato Baker will fill the air with a mixture of wholesome food and nostalgia. Designed and manufactured by Jacob Bromwell® since 1819, and unavailable anywhere else, it easily bakes soft, fluffy potatoes, as well as crisp, delicious apples, corn on the cob, and fresh, mouth-watering biscuits. It also warms leftovers and freshens pastries as though they were just baked moments ago. Found in the history books of long ago, this Jacob Bromwell® classic is a great way to connect with our country's rich past. It's been drawing families together for nearly 200 years and is great for those who enjoy old fashioned living.
- Quick Ship: Shipping is guaranteed same day or next business day
- Delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address
- Item ships directly from the Jacob Bromwell® warehouse in New Lenox, IL
- International orders may experience delays and take longer to arrive
- We provide easy returns/exchanges