Featuring an ultra fine mesh, proprietary 4-wire agitator, and wood-knobbed crank, our 5-cup flour sifter will make you feel like you can bake better than Betty Crocker. Hold one and you'll notice unique details created from trade-secret metalworking techniques not found in any other kitchen sifter on the market. Timeless, dependable, and sturdy, the flagship 5-cup design made famous by Jacob Bromwell® is hand built just like Grandmother’s, with astounding quality that is second to none. The old-fashioned crank requires minimal effort and is easy on the hands—it’s especially great for those with arthritis—and can easily convert for left-handed use, thanks to its detachable parts. An American cultural icon since 1819, use our 5-cup flour sifter to produce the finest, smoothest flour possible for perfect cakes, cookies, and more. It's as good as gold. And it may be the last one you'll ever buy.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic with zero counterfeit risk and strict quality standards
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
An iconic kitchen classic.
In production since 1819, this is the world's original flour sifter, identified by its wood-knobbed crank and four-wire agitator.
Proprietary 4-wire agitator.
Our secret? Our proprietary ultra fine mesh and 4-wire agitator, available in both 3-cup and 5-cup models. Together, they guarantee the finest, smoothest flour possible for perfect cakes, cookies and more.