If these tin cups could talk, what a tale they would tell. In 1819, Jacob Bromwell® was handcrafting tin cups here in the USA without welding, soldering, or rivets, and we're still producing them in Indiana—the exact same way—with a little help from the original machinery and equipment that's older than the Civil War itself. Take a sip from this historically-correct 12 oz. tin cup and travel back to a simpler time. Forget about the telephone and Internet, and instead enjoy a peaceful moment much like the cowboy tending his herd, the explorer drinking from an unspoiled stream, or a Civil War soldier relishing a quiet moment between battles. Standard issue during the Civil War, each American made tin cup makes the perfect gift for the history buff, the busy executive, or any gentleman who appreciates fine whiskey. We invite you to own this precious piece of manufacturing history and to take a nostalgic journey into the American past.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic and best price guaranteed
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Handcrafted here in the USA without welding, soldering, or rivets, and with a little help from original machinery and equipment that's older than the Civil War itself.
A piece of American manufacturing history.
Standard issue during the Civil War, each American made tin cup makes the perfect gift for the history buff, the busy executive, and any guy or gal who appreciates nostalgia.