Classic Rolling Pin
Step back in time and enjoy the simple pleasures of cooking and baking with this enduring classic. As far back as 1819, our pioneer ancestors relied on Jacob Bromwell® for the highest-quality cooking and baking products, including this handmade rolling pin. A kitchen essential every baker needs, it has excellent weight and length, handles rolls easily, and makes even pressure easy—even when a three-year old wants to help! Masterfully hand turned and joined using traditional workmanship, with no stains, paints, or veneers—only clear finishes and all-natural treatments. Available as a limited run.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic with zero counterfeit risk and strict quality standards
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Stamped from rugged 22 gauge steel.
They're guaranteed not to crack, peel, or break, and the long handle is covered in tin to help keep your hands cool while cooking.
Made the same way since 1848.
In 1848, our brutally rugged Frontier Frying Pans helped pioneering Americans cook meals as they searched for infinite treasure—and we're still making them the same way.