MADE IN USA
If the words "Made in USA" are important to you, Jacob Bromwell® is a name you'll enjoy getting to know. We believe that where a product is made is just as important as the product itself. At a time when most housewares companies have moved their production offshore, every Jacob Bromwell® product is still handcrafted right here in America, with material sourced domestically. It's the way we've done it for nearly 200 years.
HERE ARE THE TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY AMERICAN-MADE PRODUCTS:
1) Foreign labor standards allow unsafe worker conditions in many countries. When you buy American you not only support American manufacturers but also American workers, safe working conditions, and child labor laws.
2) Jobs shipped abroad almost never return. When you buy goods made in the USA, you help keep the American economy growing.
3) US manufacturing processes are much cleaner for the environment than many other countries. When you purchase American-made products, you know that you're helping to keep the world a little cleaner for your children.
4) Many countries have no minimum wage restrictions. When you choose products made in the USA, you contribute to the payment of an honest day's wages for an honest day's work.
5) When you seek out American-made goods, you foster American independence.
6) The huge US trade deficit leads to massive, unsustainable borrowing from other countries. Debt isn't good for you and it isn't good for America.
7) Foreign product safety standards are low. For example, poisonous levels of lead are in tens of millions of toys shipped to the United States. When you buy USA-made products, you can be confident that American consumer protection laws and safety standards are in place to protect your family.
8) Lack of minimum wage, worker safety, or environmental pollution controls in many countries undermines the concept of "fair and free trade". No Western nation can ultimately compete on price with a country willing to massively exploit and pollute its own people. When you buy only American-made products, you insist on a higher standard.
9) Factories and money are shifting to countries not friendly to the USA or democracy. When you avoid imported goods in favor of American-made items, you help ensure that the United States doesn't find its access to vital goods impacted by political conflict.
10) As America's manufacturing ability fades, future generations of US citizens will be unable to find relevant jobs. Buying American-made products will help keep you, your friends, and neighbors earning a living wage.
We hope you'll join Jacob Bromwell® in standing up for America. You'll be glad you did!