If these cups could talk, what a tale they would tell.Raise a toast to history with America's original tin cup, just as our forefathers did when creating our great nation. Jacob Bromwell® supplied these C.S. stamped tin cups to Confederate States Army during the Civil War, and we're still making them with a little help from the original machinery and equipment that's older than the Civil War itself. Take a sip from this outrageously authentic American cup, and travel back to a simpler time. Forget about the telephone and Internet, and instead enjoy a peaceful moment much like the cowboy tending his herd, the explorer drinking from an unspoiled stream, or a Civil War soldier relishing a quiet moment between battles. Standard issue during the Civil War, each American made tin cup makes the perfect gift for the history buff, the busy executive, and any guy or gal who appreciates nostalgia. We invite you own this precious piece of manufacturing history and to take a nostalgic journey into the American past.
- Quick Ship: Shipping is guaranteed same day or next business day
- Delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address
- Item ships directly from the Jacob Bromwell® warehouse in New Lenox, IL
- International orders may experience delays and take longer to arrive
- We provide easy returns/exchanges