Named after the chestnut capital of America, our Michigan Chestnut Knife has been designed to both score the hard shell of a chestnut before roasting and then to crack it open for eating.In fact, it’s clear that this little wonder can be very handy to have around for a lot of reasons. Enjoy the simpler moments in life as you groove, cut, scrape, harvest, shape with this American-made knife. It features locally-sourced walnut wood handles that are unusually hard and durable, and a high-quality stainless steel blade..
- Quick Ship: Shipping is guaranteed same day or next business day
- Delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address
- Item ships directly from the Jacob Bromwell® warehouse in New Lenox, IL
- International orders may experience delays and take longer to arrive
- We provide easy returns/exchanges