The weather is becoming cool and crisp, leaves are starting to fall off their trees and the smell of baked goods is in the air....ahhh...Fall is here! With special help from @take_a_bake_break we put together this delicious Apple Cider and Maple Cupcakes recipe to kick off the new season. Give it a try and let us know how you like them!
-1 1/2 cups flour
-1 tsp baking powder
-1 tbsp cinnamon
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-1/2 cup melted butter
-1 tbsp vanilla
-2 large eggs
-3/4 cup apple cider
-1/2 stick butter
-1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
-3 tbsp maple syrup
-1 tsp cinnamon
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 12 cavity muffin tin.
2) In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon using your Legendary Flour Sifter.
3) In a separate bowl, combine the sugars and melted butter.
4) Add the vanilla extract and eggs to the sugar mixture.
5) Gently fold in the dry ingredients to the wet.
6) Add and mix in the apple cider.
7) Scoop batter into the muffin tin and bake for about 20 minutes.
8) Remove cupcakes from oven and allow to cool on your Nostalgic Cooling Racks.
9) While they are cooling, make the frosting by creaming together the butter, powdered sugar, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
10) Frost the cupcakes and dust with more cinnamon. Enjoy!