In 1819, Jacob Bromwell® was handcrafting these tin cups here in the USA without welding, soldering, or rivets, and we're still producing them in Indiana, the exact same way, with a little help from the original machinery and equipment that's older than the Civil War itself. Take a sip from this historically-correct tin cup and travel back to a simpler time. Forget about the telephone and Internet, and instead enjoy a peaceful moment much like the cowboy tending his herd, the explorer drinking from an unspoiled stream, or a Civil War soldier relishing a quiet moment between battles. Standard issue during the Civil War, each American made tin cup makes the perfect gift for the history buff, the busy executive, and any guy or gal who appreciates nostalgia. We invite you own this precious piece of manufacturing history and to take a nostalgic journey into the American past.
- Quick Ship: Shipping is guaranteed same day or next business day
- Delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address
- Item ships directly from the Jacob Bromwell® warehouse in New Lenox, IL
- International orders may experience delays and take longer to arrive
- We provide easy returns/exchanges