In fact, if the words "pie plates" have never sent shivers of historical excitement down your spine, they will now. A rich part of American history, Jacob Bromwell® pie plates have not always been used just for pie. During the mid-19th century, resourceful miners and pioneers of the Old West took these same pie plates—or “pie pans”—and used them to pan for gold during the 1848 California Gold Rush. And while most Jacob Bromwell® products are renowned for their weight and heft, we make our pie plates to be feather light—maintaining their authenticity while guaranteeing a solid build quality. A part of our catalog for over 200 years, these pie plates are entirely made in the USA and make the best pies—just spray and bake! They're also great to serve in, whether you're entertaining guests at a dinner party or eating in with your family. Packaged as a set of 2, order a set for your kitchen and use them for baking something scrumptious for your next family gathering. You might just strike gold.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic with zero counterfeit risk and strict quality standards
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Pie Plates with a Pedigree.
"As American as apple pie." That phrase likely wouldn't exist without our Golden Era Pie Plates.
American Made Since 1819.
A rich part of American history, these USA-made Jacob Bromwell® pie plates have been in continuous production since 1819.