In fact, if the words "pie plates" have never sent shivers of wonder and historical excitement down your spine, they will now. A rich part of American history, these USA-made Jacob Bromwell® pie plates have not always been used just for pie. During the mid 19th century, those resourceful miners and pioneers of the Old West took these same pie plates - or pie pans - and used them to pan for gold during the California Gold Rush of 1848. Today, we've packaged them as a Set of 2, so you can use them for baking something scrumptious for your next family gathering. You might just strike gold.
- Quick Ship: Shipping is guaranteed same day or next business day
- Delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address
- Item ships directly from the Jacob Bromwell® warehouse in New Lenox, IL
- International orders may experience delays and take longer to arrive
- We provide easy returns/exchanges