Contact our concierge with any requests.
Masterfully hand built for more than 200 years, nothing beats the meticulous details, balanced weight, in-hand comfort, and feel of Vermonter®. Praised for its exceptionally high build quality by Men's Health, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly, Vermonter® is an award-winning aspirational flask that remains our #1 best seller and crown jewel of the Jacob Bromwell® model range. Offering a generous 9 oz. capacity that's perfect for everyday carry, the flagship Vermonter® is the flask of choice for Hollywood stars, business magnates, professional athletes, and several U.S. Presidents. Its body is made of 22 gauge solid copper—finished off with our ultra-reflective SuperPolish™ finish—while molten, lead-free tin is applied to the interior using a lost process that's trade-secret to our company. Forever timeless, freshly modern, and ready for what's next, your Vermonter® will outlast the stories it will tell along the way.
Imperfectly Perfect: Minor imperfections lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece and are a natural part of the 100% handmade process. Embrace the imperfect. This is the Jacob Bromwell® way.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic and best price guaranteed
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Precision machined screw top.
Vermonter® features a precision machined copper screw top which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you fill it. Twist, sip, enjoy.
Branded forever with the Jacob Bromwell® mark.
The final touch is the hand-stamped Jacob Bromwell® logo on the bottom—not meant to stand out, but rather to tie each handcrafted flask to its proud owner and begin what will undoubtedly become a long and interesting story of carry and use.