There's nothing quite like a scrumptious treat that is both salty and sweet! We have an easy recipe for delicious caramel drizzle popcorn that you are going to want to try. This unforgettable recipe fulfills all of our taste buds' wildest desires! Light the fire, turn the lights down low and settle in for movie night with with this sticky treat! Special thanks to @take_a_bake_break for the pictures and recipe!
-3 tbsp vegetable oil
-1/3 cup popcorn kernels
-1 stick butter
-1/3 cup dark brown sugar
-1/4 tsp baking soda
-1 tbsp vanilla extract
-1 tsp ground cinnamon
1) In your Original Popcorn Popper or a large pot, heat together the oil and popcorn kernels.
2) Keep on low heat (or open fire) and shake occasionally until the kernels all pop.
3) Transfer popcorn to Jacob's Popcorn Bowl.
4) In a medium saucepan, melt together the butter and brown sugar.
5) Boil the sugar mixture at least 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
6) Remove from heat and whisk in the baking soda, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
7) Pour caramel mixture over the popcorn and stir together until well combined.