This is the world's first flour sifter, identified by its wood-knobbed crank and four-wire agitator. Over 200 years later, while decorative details of the flour sifter have varied, from colorful knobs in the early 1900s to kitschy painted varieties in the 1980s and '90s, its basic design and manufacturing processes have remained virtually unchanged. In 1819, Jacob Bromwell® invented the world's first flour sifter, which eventually became patented in 1930 (Patent No. 1753995). Today, we're still making them in the original style. Our popular 3-cup and 5-cup flour sifters feature a single screen as well as our proprietary 4-wire agitator and are guaranteed to produce the finest, smoothest flour possible for perfect cakes, cookies and more. Bring back memories and create new ones by sifting flour the old-fashioned way. Soon you'll be part of the Jacob Bromwell® tradition.
- Quick Ship: Shipping is guaranteed within 1 business day
- Delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address
- Item ships directly from the Jacob Bromwell® warehouse in New Lenox, IL
- International Orders: Duties and import taxes may be imposed by shipping carrier
- We provide easy returns/exchanges
Wood-knobbed hand crank.
Turning the nostalgic hand crank will make you feel like you can bake better than Betty Crocker.
Proprietary 4-wire agitator.
Our secret? The 4-wire agitator, available in both 3-cup and 5-cup models. It guarantees the finest, smoothest flour possible for perfect cakes, cookies and more.