Contact our concierge with any requests.
A lot of exciting things happened in 1819. New York City got its first shipment of bicycles. Alabama was admitted to the Union as the 22nd state. And Jacob Bromwell opened his eponymous housewares company in Cincinnati—the first in the United States, which still bears his name today. Named the "#1 copper flask" by Playboy and renowned for its weight and exceptional construction, the ultra-portable Vermonter Mini is roughly the size of a deck of cards and features soft, curved edges perfectly designed to fit in your hands and pockets. Its body is made of 22 gauge solid copper—finished off with our ultra-reflective SuperPolish™ finish—while molten, lead-free tin is applied to the interior using a lost process that's trade-secret to our company. Featuring world-class engineering and quality, Vermonter Mini is not just a flask—it's a way of life. Fill it, take it golfing, take it camping—give your Vermonter Mini the story it deserves and then hand it to your boy to continue the next chapter.
Imperfectly Perfect: Minor imperfections lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece and are a natural part of the 100% handmade process. Embrace the imperfect. This is the Jacob Bromwell® way.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic with zero counterfeit risk and strict quality standards
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Precision machined screw top.
Vermonter Mini features a precision machined copper screw top which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you fill it. Twist, sip, enjoy.
Branded forever with the Jacob Bromwell® mark.
The final touch is the hand-stamped Jacob Bromwell® logo on the bottom—not meant to stand out, but rather to tie each handcrafted flask to its proud owner and begin what will undoubtedly become a long and interesting story of carry and use.