The original potato baker and steamer you know and love is back—and better, now featuring professional-grade 304 stainless steel construction for the modern cook. This nostalgic, non-electric, and multi-purpose efficiency oven bakes soft, fluffy potatoes—plus steams fruit and vegetables, corn on the cob, and mouth-watering biscuits. You can also use it to easily warm up leftovers and freshen pastries. They'll taste as though they were just baked—without the soggy result. An economical alternative to using your range oven or microwave, this first class product offers superior performance and durability to help home chefs of all skill levels cook at their best. Built for a lifetime of use with an exceptional build quality, our potato baker ships to you as a 5-piece set and is available exclusively through Jacob Bromwell®. Exceptional meals and family memories in your gourmet kitchen, fireplace, or even the campfire are just moments away with this Jacob Bromwell® classic. Your kitchen won't be complete without one.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic with zero counterfeit risk and strict quality standards
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Our multi-purpose efficiency oven has numerous uses.
Available exclusively through Jacob Bromwell®, suggested uses include baked potatoes, baked apples, baked corn on the cob, warming biscuits, warming leftovers, freshening up pastries, and even toasting bread or buns.
What's inside the box?
Made in the same fashion for over ten decades, you'll find the following five pieces inside the box: (1) Bottom Pan (perforated pan with short handle), (1) Drip Pan/Water Pan (solid pan), (1) Center Pan (perforated pan), (1) Lid with Old-Fashioned Wood Knob, and (1) Detachable Long Wire with Wood Handle.