American manufacturing is alive and well with this kitchen staple, which has been continuously manufactured in the USA since 1819. Over the years, countless customers have written stories to us about inheriting a 100+ year-old Jacob Bromwell® grater and how they’ve remained extremely sharp—even after all these years. In fact, more than likely your mom, grandmother, or maybe even great-grandmother used this same cheese grater in their own kitchens. Featuring fine, medium, and coarse grating surfaces—plus a slicer—it's the most versatile grater on the market. Not just for cheese—use it to effortlessly slice peppers, shred carrots, grate spices, prep potatoes, and even flake chocolate. Entirely made in the USA, you'll feel good knowing that your purchase is supporting American workers, and the sturdy, solid build quality means you'll enjoy this kitchen classic for decades to come.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic with zero counterfeit risk and strict quality standards
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Made in America for over 200 years.
America's original cheese grater since 1819, and a kitchen staple for more than two centuries.
An important piece of Americana.
Customers have written and shared stories with us about inheriting a 100+ year-old Jacob Bromwell® grater, and how they’ve remained sharp even after all these years.