Contact our concierge with any requests.
Hand cut and stamped from solid copper, this limited run flask is a fashionable piece for your collection. Praised for its "heavy solid copper construction" by Spirits Review, Skull Couture is extremely well built, with great attention to detail, fit, and finish. The dazzling skull design is precision engraved entirely by hand, taking over 5 labor hours to complete start-to-finish. Its body is made of 22 gauge solid copper—finished off with our ultra-reflective SuperPolish™ finish—while molten, lead-free tin is applied to the interior using a lost process that's trade-secret to our company. Strong demand is anticipated, with production limited to just 100 examples this Halloween.
Imperfectly Perfect: Minor imperfections lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece and are a natural part of the 100% handmade process. Embrace the imperfect. This is the Jacob Bromwell® way.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic with zero counterfeit risk and strict quality standards
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Precision machined screw top.
Skull Couture features a precision machined copper screw top which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you fill it. Twist, sip, enjoy.
Copper is an investment for life.
Copper is sky-high on the commodities market today, and there are up to five red-blooded artisans involved in the creation of this copper masterpiece. Every step in our proprietary manufacturing process is done entirely by hand.