Contact our concierge with any requests.
Holding precisely 3.4 fluid ounces, Frequent Flyer is designed to be the maximum TSA-approved container size allowed for liquids in your carry-on luggage at airports throughout the world—carrying just enough to get you comfortably numb. Global travelers frequently write to us about Frequent Flyer's quality and first rate attention to detail—and in the world of airline-approved flasks, truly nothing compares. Its body is made of 22 gauge solid copper finished off with our ultra-reflective SuperPolish™ finish—while molten, lead-free tin is applied to the interior using a lost process that's trade-secret to our company. Easy to transport, satisfying to hold, and most importantly—legal—use the perfectly engineered Frequent Flyer as your stylish travel companion.
Imperfectly Perfect: Minor imperfections lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece and are a natural part of the 100% handmade process. Embrace the imperfect. This is the Jacob Bromwell® way. FAA and other aviation governing bodies may not allow the self-serve of alcohol on airplanes. Consult your local laws before traveling.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic and best price guaranteed
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Precision machined screw top.
Frequent Flyer features a precision machined copper screw top which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you fill it. Twist, sip, enjoy.
Branded forever with the Jacob Bromwell® mark.
The final touch is the hand-stamped Jacob Bromwell® logo on the bottom—not meant to stand out, but rather to tie each handcrafted flask to its proud owner and begin what will undoubtedly become a long and interesting story of carry and use.