Contact our concierge with any requests.
The world is so full of mass-produced commodities. Legacy, however, is a rare event. Recognized as a flask favorite by Robb Report, this handsome flask has just the right heft and a solid build quality. It remains entirely handmade over 5 labor hours—which means no mass-production method could ever create it. Its hammered body is made of 22 gauge solid copper—finished off with our ultra-reflective SuperPolish™ finish—while molten, lead-free tin is applied to the interior using a lost process that's trade-secret to our company. Beautifully made, durable, and functional, you can feel the quality and the history: from the moment you hold it, to the first time you tighten the perfectly machined screw top, to each and every pour. It's an experience Jacob Bromwell® is proud to consistently deliver to those who demand the very best. Make Legacy your copper flask to cherish for life—then pass it along to the next generation.
Imperfectly Perfect: Minor imperfections lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece and are a natural part of the 100% handmade process. Embrace the imperfect. This is the Jacob Bromwell® way.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic and best price guaranteed
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Precision machined screw top.
Legacy features a precision machined copper screw top which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you fill it. Twist, sip, enjoy.
Branded forever with the Jacob Bromwell® mark.
The final touch is the hand-stamped Jacob Bromwell® logo on the bottom—not meant to stand out, but rather to tie each handcrafted flask to its proud owner and begin what will undoubtedly become a long and interesting story of carry and use.