Some say that whiskey tastes best when sipped from a flask like our forefathers did. The hand-hammered look of Pioneer certainly makes drinking to life’s simple moments all the more special. A first class drinking vessel, Pioneer holds 9 delicious fluid ounces, with a screw-top lid that seals tightly to keep your favorite liquor secure until it’s time for a discreet nip. Its body is made of 22 gauge solid pewter—finished off with our ultra-reflective SuperPolish™ finish—while molten, lead-free tin is applied to the interior using a lost process that's trade-secret to our company. Featuring best-in-class craftsmanship from a bygone era, this vessel is a luxury liquor transportation device with no equal. Add Pioneer to your everyday carry and use it to celebrate life’s greatest events.
Imperfectly Perfect: Minor imperfections lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece and are a natural part of the 100% handmade process. Embrace the imperfect. This is the Jacob Bromwell® way.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic with zero counterfeit risk and strict quality standards
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Precision machined screw top.
Pioneer features a precision machined pewter screw top which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you fill it. Twist, sip, enjoy.
Branded forever with the Jacob Bromwell® mark.
The final touch is the hand-stamped Jacob Bromwell® logo on the bottom—not meant to stand out, but rather to tie each handcrafted flask to its proud owner and begin what will undoubtedly become a long and interesting story of carry and use.