Contact our concierge with any requests.
Featuring the perfect curved design, Classic Kidney is an heirloom-quality kidney flask produced by Jacob Bromwell® for over 200 years—and it's still a prized favorite. This handsome flask is individually hand molded to fit comfortably in your front or back pocket, with a weight and solid feel that reminds you of its genuine, old world quality. Its body is made of 22 gauge solid copper—finished off with our ultra-reflective SuperPolish™ finish—while molten, lead-free tin is applied to the interior using a lost process that's trade-secret to our company. The timeless kidney shape makes it the perfect flask for everyday carry, while the phenomenal build quality means it can withstand a lifetime of use. Made with devotion, skill, and the utmost attention to detail, give your Classic Kidney the story it deserves. Cherish it for life—then pass it down to the next generation.
Imperfectly Perfect: Minor imperfections lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece and are a natural part of the 100% handmade process. Embrace the imperfect. This is the Jacob Bromwell® way.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic and best price guaranteed
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Precision machined screw top.
Classic Kidney features a precision machined copper screw top which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you fill it. Twist, sip, enjoy.
Branded forever with the Jacob Bromwell® mark.
The final touch is the hand-stamped Jacob Bromwell® logo on the bottom—not meant to stand out, but rather to tie each handcrafted flask to its proud owner and begin what will undoubtedly become a long and interesting story of carry and use.