Contact our concierge with any requests.
The flask that needs no introduction. Named "the best copper flask" by Business Insider, Model One is America’s original flask masterfully built in the same ravishing fashion since 1819—with a hefty weight and unparalleled build quality that you instantly feel in the palm of your hands. Its body is made of 22 gauge solid copper—finished off with our ultra-reflective SuperPolish™ finish—while molten, lead-free tin is applied to the interior using a lost process that's trade-secret to our company. As authentic as the barrel-aged bourbon it's made to carry, Model One is classically styled with historical flair. It ships to you with the original historically-correct wood stopper, plus a complimentary modern cork stopper which guarantees an air-tight seal. This heirloom flask is ready to slip into your blazer or in the top of your boot for barbecues and parties. Add in the provenance, and it's worth its weight in gold.
Imperfectly Perfect: Minor imperfections lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece and are a natural part of the 100% handmade process. Embrace the imperfect. This is the Jacob Bromwell® way.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic and best price guaranteed
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
The original copper flask since 1819.
Formerly known as the Great American, Model One has been renamed as a tribute to the world’s first copper flask and the one that started it all.
Branded forever with the Jacob Bromwell® mark.
The final touch is the hand-stamped Jacob Bromwell® logo on the bottom—not meant to stand out, but rather to tie each handcrafted flask to its proud owner and begin what will undoubtedly become a long and interesting story of carry and use.