Introducing The Henry: the kind of flask you would want to show off rather than tuck away. Available as a limited run, The Henry features a unique Model Two flask—slightly shorter and a bit wider than our Model One flask, with an attached copper chain. Two removable Bullet shot glasses are enclosed in the hand-dyed and oiled cognac leather carrying case, which features contrasting white stitching. This fittingly rugged yet refined drinking accessory is perfect for any outdoor occasion. There's only one thing it's missing: your favorite barrel-aged American whiskey. Limited run of 100 examples.
Imperfectly Perfect: Minor imperfections lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece and are a natural part of the 100% handmade process. Embrace the imperfect. This is the Jacob Bromwell® way.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic with zero counterfeit risk and strict quality standards
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Handcrafted from solid copper.
The exterior will achieve a unique patina over time, while the interior is lined with tin using our trade-secret hot-tinning method.
Branded forever with the Jacob Bromwell® mark.
The final touch is the hand-stamped Jacob Bromwell® logo on the side—not meant to stand out, but rather to tie each handcrafted flask to its proud owner and begin what will undoubtedly become a long and interesting story of carry and use.