The patina of Nutmeg is achieved through our proprietary 3-step process—intended to replicate 30 years of aging—which includes hyper-oxidizing, heat treating, and light painting, sanding, and finishing. Its body is made of 22 gauge solid copper—finished off with a unique patina—while molten, lead-free tin is applied to the interior using a lost process that's trade-secret to our company. The end result is a uniquely individual flask like no other.
Imperfectly Perfect: Minor imperfections lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece and are a natural part of the 100% handmade process. Embrace the imperfect. This is the Jacob Bromwell® way.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic and best price guaranteed
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge