Contact our concierge with any requests.
Praised as being "worthy of passing down for generations" by Bloomberg, Roosevelt features a kidney-shaped design that is both slim and compact—clocking in at just 3 inches wide and 6 inches tall. This makes Roosevelt just the right size, fitting very nicely into a jacket pocket without creating a noticeable bulge. Roosevelt is a legendary copper vessel perfectly hammered by skilled Jacob Bromwell® artisans, resulting in over 5 labor hours per piece. Its body is made of 22 gauge solid copper—finished off with our ultra-reflective SuperPolish™ finish—while molten, lead-free tin is applied to the interior using a lost process that's trade-secret to our company. Rarely do you get to hold a fine product in your hands that has as much history as Roosevelt, plus the quality to back it up. Like a fine watch, this is one of the best luxury flasks you can invest in for your life.
Imperfectly Perfect: Minor imperfections lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece and are a natural part of the 100% handmade process. Embrace the imperfect. This is the Jacob Bromwell® way.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic and best price guaranteed
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Precision machined screw top.
Roosevelt features a precision machined copper screw top which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you fill it. Twist, sip, enjoy.
Branded forever with the Jacob Bromwell® mark.
The final touch is the hand-stamped Jacob Bromwell® logo on the bottom—not meant to stand out, but rather to tie each handcrafted flask to its proud owner and begin what will undoubtedly become a long and interesting story of carry and use.