Contact our concierge with any requests.
Named the flask that would please "any whiskey drinker with a sense of style" by Robb Report, adventurers regularly rely on this appropriately named flask for their weekend travels. Hand built since 1819, The Weekender remains one of our most popular flask models for short trips due to its versatile and durable design. Its body is made of 22 gauge solid copper—finished off with our ultra-reflective SuperPolish™ finish—while molten, lead-free tin is applied to the interior using a lost process that's trade-secret to our company. Holding 7 fluid ounces, this conversation starter ships to you in pristine condition and ages handsomely along with its owner.
Imperfectly Perfect: Minor imperfections lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece and are a natural part of the 100% handmade process. Embrace the imperfect. This is the Jacob Bromwell® way.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic and best price guaranteed
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Precision machined screw top.
The Weekender features a precision machined copper screw top which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you fill it. Twist, sip, enjoy.
Copper is an investment for life.
Copper is sky-high on the commodities market today, and there are up to five red-blooded artisans involved in the creation of this copper masterpiece. Every step in our proprietary manufacturing process is done entirely by hand.