Today's kitchens are filled with tools that speed up the process of food preparation, but don't make the end product any more tasty. If you enjoy preparing food the traditional way—without modern, electric-powered technology—you'll love using our hand food processor, or “chinois strainer” as it‘s sometimes called. Durable, heavy, and elegant, this simplistic kitchen classic has a multitude of uses—from homemade mashed potatoes, to pureeing cooked fruits and vegetables, to even making fresh juice. You can also use it for straining stocks, sauces, soups, and other items that need to have a very smooth consistency. If you're making raspberry purée, this strainer helps to get rid of the seeds, while the wooden pestle pushes the food through the perforated cone. In continuous production for more than 200 years, it's the most versatile food processor on the market—plus, it makes a great addition to any kitchen aesthetic. Your friends and family will enjoy the extra flavor and nutrients of fresh pureed veggies, rather than those from a can or jar.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic with zero counterfeit risk and strict quality standards
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
A kitchen classic made since the 1930s.
True to our original 1930s design, this ricer is commonly used for pureeing cooked fruits and vegetables or making juice.
Tried and true: a customer favorite.
If you enjoy preparing wholesale foods from scratch, you'll love using our old-fashioned conical strainer.