The uniqueness of Washington lies in its design: it features a tried-and-true kidney shape with a striking hand-hammered finish that is second to none. Praised for its "simplicity and striking profile" by Men's Gear, Washington holds 7.5 fluid ounces of your favorite spirits, and will grow and mature with its owner. Its body is made of 22 gauge solid copper—finished off with our ultra-reflective SuperPolish™ finish—while molten, lead-free tin is applied to the interior using a lost process that's trade-secret to our company. Washington sparkles with each sip you take, while the subtle Jacob Bromwell® badge on the bottom assures you and others that it is best-in-class.
Imperfectly Perfect: Minor imperfections lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece and are a natural part of the 100% handmade process. Embrace the imperfect. This is the Jacob Bromwell® way.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic with zero counterfeit risk and strict quality standards
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Precision machined screw top.
Washington features a precision machined copper screw top which guarantees a 100% leak-free flask every time you fill it. Twist, sip, enjoy.
Branded forever with the Jacob Bromwell® mark.
The final touch is the hand-stamped Jacob Bromwell® logo on the bottom—not meant to stand out, but rather to tie each handcrafted flask to its proud owner and begin what will undoubtedly become a long and interesting story of carry and use.