Grating cheese on the spot always has a fresher, creamier taste than cheese that's pre-shredded. Before noisy food processors, blenders, and “as-seen-on-TV” gadgets took over our kitchen counters, simple and effective tools like our Wonder Shredders helped revolutionize meal preparation. When Jacob Bromwell® introduced these cheese shredders to American consumers in the 1930s, we were the first company to offer three shredders—each with different grating surfaces—that fit snugly over a bowl to make quick work of slicing potatoes and grating cheese and veggies. Durable and functional, this three-piece set is still exceptionally high quality and makes cooking and baking jobs easier. Complete your kitchen with a set of Wonder Shredders and bring countless smiles to your home—just as they have done for millions of American households. When you're done, you can stack them for neat and easy storage.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic and best price guaranteed
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Small batch manufacturing.
Our shredders are strong and long lasting, and promise to make cooking and baking jobs easier, just as they have done for millions of American households.
Made since the 1930s.
When our company introduced them to American kitchens in the early 1930s, the three sizes made quick work of slicing potatoes and grating cheese and veggies.