Indeed, there is such a thing as a “historically correct tin cup.” In 1819, Jacob Bromwell® was handcrafting these C.S.-stamped tin cups here in the USA without welding, soldering, or rivets, and we're still producing them in Indiana—the exact same way—with a little help from the original machinery and equipment that's older than the Civil War itself. Each cup is handcrafted through a process of 20 manual operations, and due to its meticulous construction is guaranteed not to leak—no welding, soldering or rivets are used. A small but authentic piece of Americana, this piece of history may be the purest way to enjoy your favorite barrel-aged whiskey. Use it to preserve and appreciate simple moments in today's busy society, much like the cowboy tending his herd or the explorer drinking from an unspoiled stream.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic and best price guaranteed
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Handcrafted here in the USA without welding, soldering, or rivets, and with a little help from original machinery and equipment that's older than the Civil War itself.
A piece of American manufacturing history.
Standard issue during the Civil War, each American made tin cup makes the perfect gift for the history buff, the busy executive, and any guy or gal who appreciates nostalgia.