Frontier Frying Pan
Wake the family up with the smell of breakfast on the fire and keep them entertained all day long with the adventure built into every Jacob Bromwell® product. In 1848, folks flocked to California in search of gold, and our brutally rugged Frontier Frying Pans helped those miners cook meals as they searched for infinite treasure. Ideal for backpacking, small camping trips, or feeding a whole crew of campers, these unique frying pans are stamped from rugged 22 gauge steel—perfect for cooking up omelets, eggs, pancakes, hash browns, and more. They're guaranteed not to crack, peel, or break, and the long handle is covered in tin to help keep your hands cool while cooking. After breakfast, see if you can make your own fortune just like the 49ers.
- Hand-built, shipped & sold direct from the manufacturer
- Extraordinary build quality backed by a true Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% authentic and best price guaranteed
- Option to pay over time with Affirm (0% APR for qualified customers)
- Buy confidently with easy returns & exchanges
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
- Highly acclaimed pre and post purchase customer support
- Have a question? We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. Contact our concierge
Stamped from rugged 22 gauge steel.
They're guaranteed not to crack, peel, or break, and the long handle is covered in tin to help keep your hands cool while cooking.
Made the same way since 1848.
In 1848, our brutally rugged Frontier Frying Pans helped pioneering Americans cook meals as they searched for infinite treasure—and we're still making them the same way.